- 如果您想了解在SIM GE以及在新加坡的学生生活，您可以向同伴随便提问。
- Ensure you fulfil the Fully Vaccinated/Non-Fully Vaccinated Travellers Checklist.
- 至少在航班起飞前7个工作日通过ISO预订Arrival Meet & Greet服务。ISO可以为你安排从樟宜机场、兀兰检查站或丹那美拉渡轮码头的接送服务，并提供前往你住所的交通服务。
- 文件 – 请准备一份个人文件复印件带在身边，以防原件丢失。重要文件是指您的护照、大学录取通知书、之前的成绩单、重要联系电话和医疗记录。
- 药物 – 如果您在新加坡需要持续服用处方药，您还需要一份英文的医生证明，详细说明您的病史以及您需要的各项处方药。
- 衣物 – 因为新加坡地处热带气候，您最好携带夏季的休闲服饰和棉质服装。
- Check that you have completed these steps in getting your Student Pass approved.
- Prepare the required original documents ready for your Student Pass collection in Singapore.
- Have your In-Principle Approval printed and ready on hand for your flight.
- Ensure your passport has at least six months of validity.
- Ensure that you are approved to enter Singapore via the Student Pass Holder Lane.
- Check your email for ISO’s flight promotions!
- If you are new to SIM & Singapore, you may register your interest to be paired with an SIM Buddy at this Form.
- Upon registering your interest, you will receive an email invitation for your Buddy Introductions on Zoom in 1-2 weeks’ time.
- You may then say hi to your Buddy and exchange contact details for easier communication.
- Feel free to ask your Buddy questions about student life in SIM GE and Singapore!
- Consider your accommodation options – such as hostel, hotel, co-living space, or room/apartment rental.
- Check your email for ISO’s recommendations!
- It is advised for you to book a temporary stay (i.e. 1-2 weeks) first, and then make a firmer decision on a longer rental term of accommodation after viewing your options physically.
- Arrange any prescription medication.
- If you will need more medication in Singapore, you should also obtain a doctor’s note in English detailing your medical history and any prescriptions you require.
- Ensure that you are enrolled for your classes on SIMConnect.
- Be sure to check out the Student Handbook on SIMConnect for useful tips.
Book your arrival Meet & Greet with ISO!
*This service is provided only for new full-time International Students as of January 2022. Eligible students will receive an invitation from ISO.
Submit a request at least 7 working days before you arrive for ISO to organize pickup from the following locations and transport to your accommodation:
- Changi Airport
- Woodlands Checkpoint
- Ferry Terminals
- Check your IPA/Student Pass if you are required to submit a medical report for your Student Pass collection.
- If you did not complete a medical check-up in your home country, you can do so with us.
- Ensure that you have booked a medical check-up appointment with ISO.
- Make copies of your personal documents to bring along with you, in case you lose the originals.
- Important documents include your passport, letter of offer from the University, academic transcripts from previous study, important contact numbers, and medical records.
- As Singapore has a tropical climate, bringing casual summer outfits and cotton fabric clothes would be a smart decision.
- The standard electrical currently in Singapore is 220-240 volts. Three square pronged power plugs are used. Be sure to bring along an adapter if required!